Things we can do for you
American Document Services uses Fleet SAT for GPS tracking on all vehicles. This allows American Document Services minute by minute tracking for the security of your files and documents. GPS tracking provides American Document Services 100% accountability of all documents/files once they leave our secure facilities.
Fleet SAT also provides American Document Services the opportunity to better plan routes, which provides faster service and is cost-effective for our customers and American Document Services.
- Delivery and pickup services daily.
- Containers/files retrieved and delivered seven days a week, day or night.
- Confidential information securely destroyed onsite or offsite.
- Secure containers/cabinets, provided to you free for collection of materials for destruction.
- Discounts for high volume.
- All material recycled.
- Fully alarmed.
- 24 Hour video survellience.
- Waterless fire protection.
- Climate controlled.
- Controlled access.
- Full comprehensive insurance.
- Offsite storage saves you hard earned dollars.
- The Guardian destroys hard drives and complies with recent security and privacy manadates.
- 10,000 pounds of force for total destruction.
- Destroyed hard drives are recycled.
- Temperature controlled for all your media, CD ROM, microfilm, computer backup tapes, etc.
- Rotation schedule to fit your needs.
- Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Comply with Audit policy and procedures.
Pricing depends on the number of documents in the project and the need of the client. We would need to meet with you to determine your product needs and a fair estimate.
- Logging in of documents.
- Document clean up/preparation.
- Quality Check.
- Back up to disk.
- Delivery of completed project.
- Secure destruction.