SERVING LAS CRUCES, EL PASO & SURROUNDING AREAS
Off-site shredding at our secure location is offered to business
customers. We will pick-up your documents in our GPS tracked vehicle
and transport them to our shredding facility. A certificate of
destruction is issued after all shredding has been completed.
Offsite shredding services offer a convenient and secure way to dispose of sensitive documents. Here are a few reasons why you should choose
offsite shredding services with ADS:
1. Secure disposal: We understand the importance of protecting your sensitive information. Our shredding services comply with the highest
industry standards to ensure the secure handling of your documents from the time you release them to us until they are destroyed.
2. Your location makes onsite shredding difficult: If shredding at your location is not an option our offsite document destruction service is an easy
3. Cost-effective: Offsite shredding services are a cost-effective option for businesses and individuals who want to dispose of any volumes of
4. Convenient: Our shredding services are designed to be convenient for you. We can pick up your documents from your location and transport
them to our high security shredding facility for secure destruction.
5. Environmentally friendly: We are committed to protecting the environment. Our shredding services are designed to be environmentally
friendly, and we recycle all shredded materials.
Our shredding process is designed to be simple and secure. Here’s how it works:
Or staff will place your papers in our bins that
will then be locked.
The locked bins will be loaded onto our box
truck. Our box trucks remain locked at all times.
Our trucks are never left unattended when
your documents are onboard.
Your files are transported to our secure facility
where they are unloaded immediately and
moved into our high security document center.
Your documents will be expeditiously destroyed
by our state-of-the-art plant-based shredding
We recycle all shredded materials to minimize
our impact on the environment.
Our secure shred truck arrives on-site for your scheduled shredding service
Shredding technician collects your documents into a locked collection bin
Electronic Certificate of Destruction is issued after completion of shredding
300A N 17th St Las Cruces, NM 88005
Call to Book an Appointment 575-522-0740
We offer walk-in, drop-off shredding to individuals at our location during regular business hours.
We can help you securely store and
destroy all of your sensitive materials.
HEAD OFFICE. DROP-OFF LOCATION
300A N 17th St Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
© 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Contact American Document Services